One for the Money (Stephanie Plum, No. 1)

by Janet Evanovich | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by quietorchid of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on 9/20/2012
Journal Entry 1 by quietorchid from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Thursday, September 20, 2012
Stephanie Plum is one ol life's treasures. In Evanovich's early books, Stephanie is the hopless klutz in all of us. Laid off as an underwear buyer, she can only make her way by being a .....Bounty Hunter? For a sleezy cousin? You'll laugh aloud at this book. Have fun.

Journal Entry 2 by quietorchid at Lindstrom Park in New Germany, Minnesota USA on Sunday, September 23, 2012

Released 9 yrs ago (9/23/2012 UTC) at Lindstrom Park in New Germany, Minnesota USA

Left under the picnic shelter.

Welcome to Bookcrossing, where Books roam freely! I hope you enjoy the book, and leave a journal entry so I can see where the book ended up. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or join and follow the book's travels throughout the world! If you join, please mention me, quietorchid, or any other journaller as the referring member. The site is free, secure, and non-spamming. Take a look around, and then go read!

Journal Entry 3 by godiva-bird at New Germany, Minnesota USA on Sunday, September 30, 2012
My little sister brought this and The Hunchback of Notre Dame home with her from the park. I haven't heard of the author of this one before but I'm looking forward to reading both books. Finding out about this program (and getting a couple new books to read) was a very happy surprise, so thank you for sharing! :) I'll be sure to set them free again when I finish. :D

Released 9 yrs ago (10/10/2012 UTC) at Methodist Hospital Heart & Vascular Center in Saint Louis Park, Minnesota USA

Left on a waiting room table. Fun, quick read! :)