CLEO: The Cat Who Mended a Family

by Helen Brown | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 080653303X Global Overview for this book
Registered by quietorchid of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on 9/20/2012
Journal Entry 1 by quietorchid from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Thursday, September 20, 2012
Supposed to be for cats, what Marlet and Me was for dogs.

Journal Entry 2 by quietorchid at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Sunday, October 21, 2012

Released 9 yrs ago (10/21/2012 UTC) at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

Given to a friend at Meet-up for a release later in the afternoon.

Welcome to Bookcrossing, where Books roam freely! I hope you enjoy the book, and leave a journal entry so I can see where the book ended up. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or join and follow the book's travels throughout the world! If you join, please mention me, quietorchid, or any other journaller as the referring member. The site is free, secure, and non-spamming. Take a look around, and then go read!

Journal Entry 3 by mngirl at Mercy Hospital in Coon Rapids, Minnesota USA on Sunday, October 21, 2012

Released 9 yrs ago (10/21/2012 UTC) at Mercy Hospital in Coon Rapids, Minnesota USA

On a table on the 3rd floor ICU, across from the elevators.

Journal Entry 4 by Beko02 at Coon Rapids, Minnesota USA on Monday, October 22, 2012
Just picked up this book while visiting a family member in ICU, what a comforting book to find in a time of sadness!