The Maltese Falcon (Crime Masterworks)

by Dashiell Hammett | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by 666Izzy of Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on 8/12/2012
Journal Entry 1 by 666Izzy from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, August 12, 2012
Found, lost and lonely in Caffe Nero. Registering before re-releasing.

Journal Entry 2 by 666Izzy at CoffeeLink, Neptune Marina in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, September 8, 2012

Released 9 yrs ago (9/8/2012 UTC) at CoffeeLink, Neptune Marina in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Local BookCrossers meet, from noon on the second Saturday of every month, at Coffee Link, on Neptune Quay. Why not come along and join us? We're easy to spot - we're the people sitting round a table covered in books!

Journal Entry 3 by KenseyRiver at Brightlingsea, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, July 13, 2013
A classic I am looking forward to...

Journal Entry 4 by KenseyRiver at Near the goldfish pond. in Brightlingsea, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, March 19, 2015

Released 6 yrs ago (3/17/2015 UTC) at Near the goldfish pond. in Brightlingsea, Essex United Kingdom

I have tried reading this book several times, but we are just not clicking so I am moving it on to a more deserving reader!