The First Horseman

by John Case, Carolyn Hougan, Jim Hougan | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingjosieriverswing of Leesville, South Carolina USA on 6/3/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingjosieriverswing from Leesville, South Carolina USA on Sunday, June 3, 2012
From the back cover: On the Norwegian Sea, an icebreaker forges its way through frozen waters to a remote island in the Artic, carrying a scientific team that hopes to unearth the bodies of long-dead miners....

.... Fear haunts the faces of the crew. No one will talk. And someone wants Daly to stop asking questions. But the more he uncovers, the more dangerous the stakes become....

Journal Entry 2 by wingjosieriverswing at Leesville, South Carolina USA on Thursday, June 11, 2020
This was an interesting read. Could have used a bit more oomph, but the story line was intriguing enough especially during these days of COVID-19 Pandemic. This was published in 1998 but the similarities to current events are eerie.

Journal Entry 3 by wingjosieriverswing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Released 4 mos ago (7/29/2021 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Box of treats just for you
To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. You have in your hands a free gift. This book is yours to do with as you wish...read it, share it, keep it, pass it on. The best book is a shared book.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels around from reader to reader.

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using me, Josierivers or Southernfryed as your referring member.

Happy Readings!

Journal Entry 4 by wingjosieriverswing at Leesville, South Carolina USA on Friday, August 13, 2021
Well this went along with several others including 3 series in a box I was sending to bookdrunkard. Box was taken from the mailbox by 2 dudes in a UHaul pickup truck and I just confirmed today that it was not my Friday Mailman that took it.... I'm heartbroken..... don't even know what status to choose so I will leave in travelling