The Hidden Diary of Marie Antoinette: A Novel

by Carolly Erickson | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by dancing-dog of Cordova, Tennessee USA on 5/6/2012
Journal Entry 1 by dancing-dog from Cordova, Tennessee USA on Sunday, May 6, 2012
Very enjoyable, very entertaining although I was pretty sure I knew how it would end. Fast reading for historical fiction - I liked the idea (even if it's probably not realistic) that if she had kept a diary, these are the kind of things that she would write. I always enjoy this kind of format and writing that is in the first person.

Journal Entry 2 by dancing-dog at Cordova, Tennessee USA on Thursday, October 25, 2012

Released 9 yrs ago (10/25/2012 UTC) at Cordova, Tennessee USA

in the mail to HoserLauren - historical swap on BookObsessed

Journal Entry 3 by HoserLauren at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Sunday, October 28, 2012
Received this book yesterday. Thanks dancing-dog! Looks good!!

Released 1 mo ago (5/24/2022 UTC) at Little Free Library - Blue Forest Hill in Burlington, Ontario Canada

I've been doing some bookshelf cleaning and I've had this book for too long, time to share! To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience.

Journal Entry 5 by LFLHunter at Burlington, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, May 25, 2022
Found in a Burlington Little Free Library. UPDATE I think this story is more fiction than historical. I enjoyed the authors take on the story.