One-hit Wonder

by Lisa Jewell | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by entengrütze of Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on 3/31/2012
Journal Entry 1 by entengrütze from Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Saturday, March 31, 2012
bought in a charity shop for BC - I couldn't resist ;-)

Bee Bearhorn had a number-one hit single in 1985 - and was never heard of again. Fifteen years later, she is found dead in her flat and nobody seems to care...But Ana Wills always day-dreamed about the exotic half-sister she hasn't seen in years. And when she comes to London to clear Bee's flat, she uncovers a life more exotic than she imagined: a secret country cottage, mysterious weekends away, and even a missing cat. With Bee's closest friends - mad Lol and strong, silent Flint - Ana sets out to discover exactly what did happen to Bee Bearhorn, the one-hit wonder...

Journal Entry 2 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Thursday, April 8, 2021
Thank you sooo much for sending this WishList book as a RABCK.
I have read another book my Ms Jewell that I enjoyed, and this seems to be from her almost-chick-lit period... however, it looks interestingly thrilling!
Thanks, you have been most generous!!

Journal Entry 3 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Thursday, October 21, 2021
Reserved for Ythan, for the European WishList Tag Game. I might read it first.