Rebecca

by Daphne du Maurier | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by worldbooknight on 4/23/2012
Journal Entry 1 by worldbooknight at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Released 9 yrs ago (4/23/2012 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

This book is a gift. It is one of 1 million which has been given in the UK & Ireland as part of World Book Night 2012 to spread the joy and love of reading. We are glad that you are now part of this great book’s journey, hope that you enjoy reading it and, once you have done so, passing it on to someone else who might enjoy reading it too.
World Book Night 2012 is all about introducing new readers to books and we’d ask that you please share this book with someone who does not read regularly and help inspire in them a love of books. When you pass it on, ask the next reader to record their own thoughts on this book by visiting www.worldbooknight.org and entering the unique identifying number.

Journal Entry 2 by Lukerik at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Saturday, June 19, 2021
I sort the books at the Oxfam on Magdalen Street. This was donated this week. Free to the next owner. The first giver was Poppy Collinson who collected it from Stanfords BSI. Still unread an in good nick.

As it happens, I read this novel some years ago. It's really brilliant and well worth a read.