Chicken Soup for the Couple's Soul

by Jack Canfield | Philosophy |
Registered by rem_MDM-543626 on 10/14/2003
Journal Entry 1 by rem_MDM-543626 on Tuesday, October 14, 2003
I ended up with 2 copies of this after - one I bought for myself and one after getting engaged. All the chicken soup books are alright. They're about what you expect. Sweet stories, some a little beyond sappy but overall gentle reads.

Released on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 at Bookcrossing Meetup in Omaha, Nebraska USA.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSiDiCwing from Lincoln, Nebraska USA on Tuesday, March 9, 2004
Picked this up at tonight's Meetup in Omaha. I've read the "...Pet-Lover's Soul", "...Writer's Soul", "...Gardener's Soul", and the original Chicken Soup book, but haven't read _this_ one. I look forward to it. Maybe I'll even share it with my wife! :-)

Journal Entry 4 by wingSiDiCwing at Casey's Gas Station/Convenience Store in Ashland, Nebraska USA on Sunday, February 13, 2022

Released 5 mos ago (2/13/2022 UTC) at Casey's Gas Station/Convenience Store in Ashland, Nebraska USA

Left this copy of this book on top of the "free air" hose contraption on the side of this Casey's gas station, in this small town, on my way home to Lincoln from Omaha.