AllAboutSymbian Journal

Registered by Gadget17 of Sutton, Surrey United Kingdom on 10/14/2003
Journal Entry 1 by Gadget17 from Sutton, Surrey United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 14, 2003
Welcome to the AllAboutSymbian.com World Book Crossers Diary.

Please feel free to add a written entry on the blank pages of the book and also at the bookcrossing website after logging in and quoting the unique reference.

You may also add photos, postcards, bookmarks, or anything else of interest that would be of interest in the book!

This is meant to be a bit of fun for forum member who have been regular posters, so to start off, please send to Members with 200+ posts and joined before 2003, or moderators of AllAboutSymbian.com.

Journal Entry 2 by Gadget17 at on Tuesday, October 14, 2003
Released on Tuesday, October 16, 2003 at In Post in Sutton, England United Kingdom.

Will send to Friend in Finland

Journal Entry 3 by Grani from Kauniainen, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, October 21, 2003
Got the journal, 'caught' it in my mailbox here in Finland :) It's safe and sound. I need a couple of days to write my entry in it, but then it will be off to the next person in Macedonia. It would be fun to see what it looks like in the end, when it's filled with comments from around the world. So far it's kind of empty, except for Gadget17's phone history :)

Journal Entry 4 by Grani from Kauniainen, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, October 24, 2003
Decided to make a 'journal entry' instead of 'release note' since I didn't actually release into the wild. But I did send the book off to a friend in Skopje Macedonia today. Depending on the postal services, the AAS journal should reach him some time next week. Would be fun to see the book again once it has been around the world. Maybe it needs to travel the same journey twice... :)