The Hunchback of Notre-Dame ("Collector's Library")

by Victor Hugo | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by quietorchid of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on 3/29/2012
Journal Entry 1 by quietorchid from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Thursday, March 29, 2012
Victor Hugo's classic. Wonderful tale of love and longing, inarticulate joy and loss. Enjoy it!

Different edition, small collector's hard-back from Barnes and Noble.

Journal Entry 2 by quietorchid at Lindstrom Park in New Germany, Minnesota USA on Sunday, September 23, 2012

Released 9 yrs ago (9/23/2012 UTC) at Lindstrom Park in New Germany, Minnesota USA

Left under the picnic shelter.
As a Sapphire September Release and #115 in 52 Towns in 52 Weeks Challenge 2012 .

Welcome to Bookcrossing, where Books roam freely! I hope you enjoy the book, and leave a journal entry so I can see where the book ended up. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or join and follow the book's travels throughout the world! If you join, please mention me, quietorchid, or any other journaller as the referring member. The site is free, secure, and non-spamming. Take a look around, and then go read!

Journal Entry 3 by godiva-bird at New Germany, Minnesota USA on Sunday, September 30, 2012
My little sister brought this and One for the Money home with her from the park, and I'm looking forward to reading it! I'll be sure to re-release it when I've finished. :)