The Gunsmith 179: The Queensville Temptress

by J. R. Roberts | Westerns | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0515119695 Global Overview for this book
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 3/7/2012
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Wednesday, March 7, 2012
1996 Jove paperback. This copy was a discard from Dimond Library. I found it there some months ago in the free books pile on the porch.

I can let this go after I read:
1996 The Gunsmith #173: Jersey Lily [read 2020]
1996 The Gunsmith #175: Grave Hunt [read 2022]

Edit September 28, 2022: This was fun, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #1763 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Journal Entry 2 by eastbaybookmisr at Little Seed Library at 4064 39th Ave. in Oakland, California USA on Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (9/28/2022 UTC) at Little Seed Library at 4064 39th Ave. in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

The Big Tech cabal unfairly shadow-bans and twists a narrative agenda against real freedom truth-tellers like Anni, but please look her up anyway on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube, etc., and make a compassionate judgment. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.