McGowan's Return

by Rob Smith | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingminesaynwing of Huron, Ohio USA on 2/3/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingminesaynwing from Huron, Ohio USA on Friday, February 3, 2012
Three stories converge in this novel set in the Cleveland, Ohio area...Davis McGowan has come out of retirement to serve a downtown church. Little does he know that he will cross paths with a serial killer. One of my favorite authors wrote this novel!

Journal Entry 2 by wingminesaynwing at Enderby, British Columbia Canada on Monday, February 13, 2012

Released 9 yrs ago (2/13/2012 UTC) at Enderby, British Columbia Canada

Being sent via amazon.ca to the Acts of Kindness Sweeps, depending on when they post it (still awaiting the confirmation)...hope you enjoy the read (other items have been sent via the mail).

Journal Entry 3 by ikkinlala at Enderby, British Columbia Canada on Friday, April 6, 2012
I will be very interested to read this! Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by ikkinlala at Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada on Friday, October 15, 2021
I remember enjoying this one, but it's been long enough since I read it that I don't remember many of the specifics. I found it in a box (after far too long) and it's now slated for wild release sometime soon.

Journal Entry 5 by ikkinlala at Little Library in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada on Saturday, October 16, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/16/2021 UTC) at Little Library in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada

I'm planning to leave this in one of the Little Free Libraries on my walk tonight.