First Among Sequels

by Jasper Fforde | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0340752025 Global Overview for this book
Registered by abigailann of Wallingford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on 9/22/2011
Journal Entry 1 by abigailann from Wallingford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 22, 2011

Saw this book going cheap and since Jasper Fforde is my favourite author I bought this one to give away so that others can enjoy him.

Journal Entry 2 by abigailann at BCUK Unconvention 2011 in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 22, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (9/23/2011 UTC) at BCUK Unconvention 2011 in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by abigailann. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

Then, whenever you are ready to send it on its way, make a release note if. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Feel free to enjoy the book and pass it along to a friend, neighbour, family member or co-worker. Or simply leave it somewhere for another lucky reader to enjoy as you did!

This book not your type of read? That's ok, don't feel obliged to read it - just be kind enough to help it on its journey.

Journal Entry 3 by spike1972 at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, October 1, 2011
I picked this up at the Uncon as I'm a big fan of Jasper Fforde (who, if it weren't for Bookcrossing and CaterinaAnna, I probably would have never 'discovered).