The Hypnotist

by Lars Kepler | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 000735911X Global Overview for this book
Registered by shelj7k of Blackrock, Co. Dublin Ireland on 7/20/2011
Journal Entry 1 by shelj7k from Blackrock, Co. Dublin Ireland on Wednesday, July 20, 2011

This is a place of mystery...a sanctuary. Every book, every volume you see here has a soul. The soul of the person who wrote it and of those who read it and lived and dreamed with it. Every time a book changes hands, every time someone runs his eyes down its pages, its spirit grows and strengthens.

Carlos Ruiz Zafon, The Shadow of the Wind

Dear Reader

Welcome to BookCrossing, especially if it is your first time here. I am really pleased that you found this book. It is a gift from me to you. If you wish you may hold on to it, but I hope that you will pass it on, either to a friend or loved one, or by leaving it to be found again. That way our book will be on an adventurous journey which we can follow as it gets passed along.

In the meantime, did you read the book? What did you think of it? Also, what do you think of the idea of BookCrossing? Feel free to write any thoughts when you come back to make a journal entry for this book.

While you are here, why not take a look around our website? It is completely free to register, it is safe and spam free and, if you do join, you will receive email alerts when this book is found again. I would be delighted if you wish to mention me, shelj7k, as the member who introduced you.

Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 2 by shelj7k at Blackrock, Co. Dublin Ireland on Wednesday, July 20, 2011
From the cover:

Tumba, Sweden

A triple murder, all the same family. The killer is at large, and it looks as if the elder sister escaped the carnage. But she is missing and it seems only a matter of time until she too is murdered.

Detective Inspector Joona Linna demands to investigate the grisly aftermath - against the wishes of the national police.

Where can Linna begin? The only surviving witness is the boy, Josef, whose mother, father and little sister were kiulled before his eyes, and he's in shut down, comatose with shock. Obsessed and desperate, Linna turns to disgraced specialist Erik Maria Bark...

Journal Entry 3 by shelj7k at Blackrock, Co. Dublin Ireland on Wednesday, July 20, 2011
There were alot of twists and turns in this thriller, and it became quite convoluted. It was pretty entertaining but not gripping. I really disliked Erik Maria Bark and his poor choices.

The book is available and will be wild released in turn.