Track Random Acts of Kindness
"In the beginning I was just giving books away. I got a new book, I gave away an old one. I always keep just seven. But then I began to find that others were leaving books where I had left mine and I thought, these are for me. So now I replenish my library with the random gifts of unknown strangers and I never know what I will read next."
- Salman Rushdie
- Vote for your favourite bookplate...
- News from our Social Media Team
- It's on! The return of the BookCrossing Day Contest
- Best wishes for 2023 from Ballycumber, and many happy returns
- Round 13 of Support BC - Supply Store Sweepstakes is here!