Track Random Acts of Kindness
"In the beginning I was just giving books away. I got a new book, I gave away an old one. I always keep just seven. But then I began to find that others were leaving books where I had left mine and I thought, these are for me. So now I replenish my library with the random gifts of unknown strangers and I never know what I will read next."
- Salman Rushdie
- MBC in Paris... a very special UnConvention
- Register Book>Search for a Book - now looks a little different
- haveibeenpwned.com announce BookCrossing data breach
- News from the Store: Vacation time is upon us
- News from the Support Team: Forum spam & suspicious accounts